This document is for people who need to upgrade their Cordova versions from an older version to a current version of Cordova.
- To upgrade to 1.8.0, please go from 1.7.0
In Visual Studio's Solution Explorer window:
- Delete the file GapLib/WP7CordovaClassLib.dll from your project.
- Remove the reference to WP7CordovaClassLib in the References folder.
- Right-Click on References and Select 'Add Reference'
- Navigate to the new distribution and add the file 'WP7CordovaClassLib.dll'
- note: you can view the version of the DLL by right-clicking on the reference, and selecting Properties.
- Copy the new cordova-1.8.0.js into your project ( be sure it is marked as Content )
- Update your HTML to use the new cordova-1.8.0.js file.